VERY SLIM - GET RID OF CELLULITE ONCE AND FOR ALL!
Thanks to Very Slim set, it is now possible to reproduce easily at home the «pinch-and-roll» technique with vacuum cups associated with powerful slimming oil. The technique is self-explanatory: it consists of pinching the oiled skin of cellulite prone areas and rolling it under the fingers.
Very Slim works on 2 levels, to fight cellulite at the root:
While the cups glide on the skin, they suck the skin in, which drains adipocytes. Meanwhile, this mechanical action is reinforced by the dry oil which promotes toxin elimination, improves blood and lymphatic flows and stimulates fat burning.
Formulated with 16 essential oils and a powerful lipolytic active: pink peppercorn oil!
- Vetiver essential oil stimulates lymphatic and blood flows and boosts immune defence.
- Cinnamon essential oil boosts immune defence.
- Ginger essential oil possesses anti-inflammatory properties and boosts immune defence.
- Ylang Ylang essential oil is calming and anti-inflammatory.
- Juniper Berry essential oil is diuretic and promotes slimming.
- Cedar essential oil is highly lipolytic and draining.
- Geranium essential oil promotes sugar and starches absorption, and is thus recommended to treat water retention. It also promotes slimming.
- Wintergreen essential oil is a powerful anti-inflammatory ingredient.
- Tangerine essential oil improves lymphatic and blood flows and possesses lipolytic properties.
- Lemon essential oil promotes lymphatic drainage and improves blood flow. It fights cellulite and heavy legs sensation.
- Grapefruit essential oil is draining and detoxifying. It also fights water retention.
- Sage essential oil improves blood flow and fights against varicose veins.
- Niaouli essential oil is used as a venous and lymphatic decongestant.
- Petitgrain essential oil is anti-inflammatory.
- Sweet orange essential oil tones the skin.
- Rosemary essential oil is highly lipolytic.
- Powerful lipolytic active, pink peppercorn directly fights Peripilin A, the protein responsible for fat storage. This protein promotes the formation of big lipid drops inside mature adipocytes, which are hard to get rid of. Pink pepper inhibits Peripilin A synthesis.